Donate to NYSDEA
Invest in the future of dance education and arts advocacy!
Advocate, Promote, Support and Strengthen Dance Education in NYS
At NYSDEA, we:
- Serve dance educators who teach diverse populations in schools of dance (pk-12, post- secondary and education outreach programs)
- Provide quality professional development for dance educators in the state of NY by providing opportunities for them to create, perform and observe dance
- Bring together members for the purpose of networking and sharing ideas
- Work with national and state organizations to promote and strengthen dance as an art form and valuable tool for teaching a diverse student population
- Support chapters of National Honor Society for Dance Arts (NHSDA)
Donations of any amount will help NYSDEA to support our goals. We promote and honor outstanding achievement in dance students ages eleven to eighteen through the National Honor Society for Dance Arts (NHSDA). Our organization provides professional development and networking opportunities on a state and national level, arts advocacy, and annual conferences. Dance education provides an invaluable tool for engaging students in diverse twenty-first century classrooms. Your support will help us keep arts education at the forefront of academia.
- Supporting Friend: donate $50 or more: Recognition in Thank You to Our Donors page on website
- Benefactors Circle: donate $100 or more: Recognition in Thank You to Our Donors page, 25% off ticket to NYSDEA conference
- President’s Circle: donate $250 or more: Recognition in Thank You to Our Donors page, 50% off ticket to NYSDEA conference and a product thank you (up to $25)
- Legacy Circle: donate $500 or more: Recognition in Thank You to Our Donors page, ticket to NYSDEA conference, product thank you (up to $50), and Donor Spotlight on NYSDEA website
NYSDEA is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization incorporated in NY State